The rapid rise in the subscriptions model among e-commerce and direct to consumer brands is seeing marketers strive to adapt their business offering in pursuit of more reliable revenue and increased customer loyalty.
Earlier this year The Kite Factory conducted a piece of consumer research into the growing role played by subscriptions in our lives, and people’s attitudes towards this increasingly popular business model. Join us, a host of marketing leaders and publishers, as well as behavioural physiologist Dr Simon Moore, as we shine a spotlight on this fascinating subject.
We will be discussing the dynamics and considerations of this disruptive space, exploring what entrants can learn from established subscription experts and, crucially, look at where the traditional models fall short as new entrants step up the innovation.
- Solving subscriptions: Who, What, Why?
An overview from our Head of Strategy Rik Moore
- Building a successful subscription brand
Panel discussion with subscription marketing leaders
- Getting personal: Why personalisation is pivotal
Our Insight Manager Sarah Faust explores
- Subs appeal: What makes subscription businesses a good investment?
Fireside chat with Investment Consultant by Co-Founders of Wax/On
- Finding and keeping your most valuable subscribers
Dr Simon Moore, Charted Business & Consumer Psychologist
- Changing the ask in modern day publishing
Fireside chat with The Guardian