We are looking for an Investment Assistant to join our close-knit AV Team.
Investment Assistant reports directly into Investment Exec/Manager and they are expected to offer administrative support on 3-4+ accounts. Primarily ensuring the efficient delivery of TV and BVOD campaigns for our Clients by the relevant sales houses and Broadcasters.
The role requires good communication skills; you will have daily interaction with media owners. You will have strong administrative skills as well as attention to detail and being good with numbers.
- Day to day buying and management of TV/AV Campaigns with sales houses.
- Booking and Campaign setup
- Providing Clients with updates and Campaign information
- Assisting with Post-Campaign Analysis and Research
- Liaising with other Teams in the Agency and building relationships with sales teams supplier side
- Providing support across the wider Investment Team
- Learn how to use all relevant tools and systems to an efficient level
- Learn the basic TV maths formulae
- Learn about all TV suppliers and their respective offerings
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered to plan to be reported monthly to Account Director/Group Head
- Ensure all TV bookings are accurately approved on Caria – ensure any amendments or cancellations are also appropriately managed to avoid confusion with media owners
- Deliver TV station champion responsibilities weekly and monthly
- Support line manager to provide relevant media insight to assist in monthly PCAs
- Manage workloads and deliver projects on time
- Ensure all work delivered is accurate and of the standard expected by The Kite Factory
- Ensure all bookings are on DDS within 24 hours
- Update IPA CPD Log
- Timesheets updated weekly
- Read trade press and email bulletins and share relevant information
Skills & attitudes
- A confident communicator and negotiator
- Strong attention to detail and numerical ability – particularly Excel
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Contributing to a fast-paced team dynamic and good team spirit across the Agency
- Good time management and ability to keep on top of all deadlines
Knowledge of and ability to use Industry systems and tools including:
- MS Office including Excel,
- Media Ocean; Media Explorer, DS Media (DDS), Statistics
- Caria Optimad
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
- Free eye test
- Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial wellbeing platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
- Hybrid working policy
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week
Please get in touch with Rochelle, our HR assistant to apply.