We are looking for an Investment Manager to join our close-knit AV Team.
The Investment Manager reports directly into Associate Director / Group Head and is expected to lead planning and buying on 3-4+ accounts, to interpret Client briefs with the assistance of the Client Services Teams in order to create effective TV and BVOD plans and ensure that they are delivered by the relevant Sales-houses. The role draws upon extensive planning and buying experience and requires regular interaction with both clients and suppliers. The Investment Manager will also assist in the wider training and development of all junior team members.
Ideally the candidate would have at least 3 years’ experience in performance media.
The role requires good communication skills; you will have daily interaction with clients, media owners and other business units. You will have strong management skills, attention to detail and numeracy.
- Day to day planning and management of TV/AV Campaigns.
- Provide campaign reporting and contribute to mid and post campaign analyses.
- Liaise with and develop strong relationships with other TKF teams, clients and sales points.
- Provide oversight and support for junior members of the AV Team
- Manage the team’s delivery of TV campaigns that reflect the KPIs of the client and the direction of the AD/GH/BM
- Manage campaign booking processes on Caria – ensure any amendments or cancellations are also appropriately managed to avoid confusion with media owners
- Be prepared to challenge media owners when necessary to optimise delivery on behalf of your client
- Prepare and deliver relevant media insight to assist in mid-campaign and post campaign analyses
- Showcase the ability to create sound ‘performance’ AND ‘Brand’ TV plans that drive business growth for your clients
- Be an expert across all relevant tools and systems to the expected level and be able to train others accordingly
- Stay abreast of the trade press and media bulletins to keep up to date with the current media marketplace. Showcase your knowledge through expert insight to your clients, the team and wider agency
- Keep up-to-date of all media owners and their respective stations/offers
- Deliver TV station champion responsibilities weekly and monthly
- Begin to showcase a commercial mindset and identify opportunities to drive incremental income to The Kite Factory
- Provide support and training to more junior members of the team
- Support new business efforts and pitches as and when required
- Manage workloads and deliver projects on time
- Ensure all work delivered is accurate and of the standard expected by The Kite Factory
- Actively seek out and deliver new growth opportunities for both client and agency
- Update IPA CPD Log
- Timesheets updated weekly
- Support other team members and business units as necessary
Skills & Attitudes
- A confident communicator and negotiator
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy – particularly Excel
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Contributing to a fast-paced team dynamic and good team spirit across the agency
- Good time management and ability to keep on top of all deadlines
Knowledge of and ability to use industry systems and tools including:
- MS Office including Exel
- Media Ocean; Media Explorer, DS Media (DDS), Statistics
- Caria Optimad
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – core hours 09.30 to 5.00 and 7.5 hours per day. Our WFH policy is currently being formalised for 2021 the office is currently open Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Working from home available
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye test
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- Summer working hours from May to September – leave early on a Friday at 4pm
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week
Get in touch with Alice, our HR & Development Manager to apply.