We have a diverse client portfolio at The Kite Factory and you will be working on a mixture of leading not-for-profit, B2C as well as sport & leisure advertisers. The account executive will report directly into the senior account executive with a view to support them and the team in strategic and analytical thinking to bring together successful media plans for our clients.
As well as having a hand in creating the media plan, the account executive will also lead on the analysis and reporting on client results accurately and encouraged to have a point of view on how to continue to drive success. Accuracy in financial tracking and reporting will also fall to the account executive, liaising with relevant people within the finance team.
- Build an understanding of your client’s marketing operation, from market context to their internal workings to establish TKF as a true partner.
- Negotiate with media owners ensuring you deliver the very best value to your clients.
- Contribute to media plans and accountability for financial management of media budgets
- Manage client reporting – collating data across teams and / or media platforms
- Working with the senior executive & account manager to create meaningful post campaign reviews that include relevant insights and key learnings for the client
- Strive for excellence in your work and bring others along with you
- Help lead strategic thinking for your clients business.
- Help the team to interrogate client briefs to ensure a high-quality response
- Have a good understanding of your clients overall business dynamics
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients & agency
Media Owner & Supplier Facing
- Create and foster media owner relationships across all media types
- Represent The Kite Factory at media owner and supplier functions
- Proactively support your team in ensuring regular day to day work is delivered
- Build positive relationships with team members
- Demonstrate a curiosity and willingness to share ideas with the wider team
- Have a point of view and be confident enough to share this with your manager
- Respond to clients in a timely manner with regards to all enquiries
- Run monthly competitor analysis and regularly share case studies, new research, and competitor campaigns with appropriate clients
- Understand internal structure of client marketing operations
- Interpret media strategies into media plans
- Ensure all work delivered is accurate and of the standard expected by The Kite Factory
Essential Skills and Attitudes
- A supporter and contributor to company initiatives – get involved!
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and numerical ability – particularly excel
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Fostering good team dynamic and team spirit across the agency
Systems and Tools
We would expect a good level of Excel and PowerPoint expertise and it would be an advantage if you have experience using any of the following;
- TGI / Touchpoints (IMS)
- AdDynamix / Ad Intel
- Google Analytics
Get in touch with Alice, our HR & Development Manager to apply.