Platform Split: 25% Search – 50% Social – 25% Display
Key clients: UNICEF Australia, Triodos, Netwealth & Flight Centre
You will report into Hasmita Vejanand (Digital Account Manager) within a digital team led by Gabby Krite (Digital Account Director), working across paid search, paid social and display within the digital team. As such, you will take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across paid search and paid social. You will support Hasmita with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels. You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them. Alongside the Hasmita, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth. You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing.
The majority of campaigns we activate for clients have a heavy focus on performance therefore you should have experience making constant optimisations to improve ROI and CPAs across PPC & Paid Social.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of some digital parts of the weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests. Additionally, we work very closely with our Client Services team, who are the central point of project management across all channels. You will work with Josh, Verity & Gabby from Client Services on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We provide ongoing on the job training, knowledge share sessions, department hops, external training (IAB, IPA, NABs) and partner training (Google, Facebook etc).
The Must Haves
- 1-2 years relevant performance campaign experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Analytical skills – Extracting insights from data
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
The Nice-to Haves
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience in a campaign management tool (ideally Google stack)
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as MediaOcean or Prisma
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Client-facing skills
- Attention to detail & business acumen
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multitask
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables
|% of Time|
| Campaign Management:
| Media Planning:
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – core hours 09.30 to 5.00 and 7.5 hours per day. Our WFH policy is currently being formalised for 2021 the office is currently open Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Working from home available
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye test
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- Summer working hours from May to September – leave early on a Friday at 4pm
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week