Key Channels: Social, Display & Search
The Kite Factory mission statement is to take brands to new heights using heart, art and science. We are the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
Our digital proposition focusses on effectiveness driven by talent, data and technology. Digital specialists sit in the heart of our client hubs, helping solve business challenges through the art of audience engagement and data driven science to drive optimal campaign performance.
We are an independent performance agency with £13m of annual digital billings. In the last 18 months we have won 11 new digital clients, 10 industry awards and are one of the few agencies to make no redundancies as a result of Covid.
Your key clients are TBC but could include the likes of Action for Children, WaterAid, Majestic, Leigh Day, Netwealth & WhiteClaw.
You will report into a Senior Exec and Account Manager within the digital team. The role will involve working across Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic media channels with the main focus being Facebook and Google AdWords.
After on the job training and with ongoing support you will take full ownership of the day to day campaign builds, optimisations and management across paid search and paid social. You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building keyword lists, defining audience targeting, and copywriting. You will undertake the implementation of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting.
The role supports the Senior Exec with managing the full digital strategy. You will use insight tools for audience and market research and liaise with various media partners on planning and developing tactics. Alongside the Senior Exec, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth whilst ensuring quality control at all times.
As a digital specialist you will have exposure to clients via email, conference calls and meetings. We have a working framework including a digital handbook which includes daily campaign monitoring, weekly campaign optimisations and monthly finance processes. All reporting is created using FlightDeck our online reporting system which you will be response for updating and maintaining on a weekly basis.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We have an internal trainings programme across a range of hard and soft skills, and we provide opportunities to attend external training with our core partners.
There will be the opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
- A selection of Facebook blueprint and Google Skillshop courses
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Work experience (ideally media agency)
- Analytics (could be from mathematical academics) extracting insights from raw data
- Fast learner with a strong work ethic
- Numerical competency with attention to detail & conscientiousness
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi-task
- Proactive & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
- Flexible Working Hours
- Core hours are 09.30 to 5.00 and 7.5 hours per day.
- Our company hybrid working policy is a minimum of 5 days per month in the office and an expected average of around 8 days per month.
- Other Working Hours
- 4pm Finish on a Friday
- Birthday lie-in – start work at 11.00 and Christmas half day shopping
- Wider Perks
- Free Private Health Insurance through Vitality and Life Assurance Policy
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans and free Eye Test
- 23 days holiday as standard, increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Social events organised by the Social Committee
- 2 half day events in Summer and Christmas and monthly pay day drinks
Get in touch with Alice, our Head of People to apply.