Platform Split: 15% Search – 60% Social – 25% Display
Key clients: UNICEF UK, Action For Children and Sense
You will report into a Digital Account Manager within a digital team led by the Director of Digital Ben Foster, working across paid search, paid social and display within the digital team. As such, you will take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across paid search and paid social. You will support the DAM with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels.
You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them. Alongside the Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the account/ channel targets and growth. You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital parts of the weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests. Additionally, we work very closely with our Business Management team, who are the central point of client management across all channels. You will work with the Business Management Team on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We provide ongoing on the job training, knowledge share sessions, department hops, external training (IAB, IPA, NABs) and partner training (Google, Facebook etc).
The Must Haves
- 1-2 years relevant performance campaign experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Analytical skills – Extracting insights from data
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills
The Nice-to Haves
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience in a campaign management tool (ideally Google stack)
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as MediaOcean or Prisma
- Attention to detail & business acumen
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables
|% of Time|
| Campaign Management:
| Media Planning:
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
- Working from home available
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye test
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- Summer working hours from May to September – leave early on a Friday at 4pm
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week