Platform Split: 15% Search – 60% Social – 25% Display
Key clients: UNICEF, other clients TBC
You will report into Gabby Krite within the digital team, working across paid search, paid social and display. As such, you will manage the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels. You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social campaigns, overseeing and managing the build, copywriting, optimisation and overall development.
You will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth. You will be line managing a Digital Account Exec, who will support you in delivering the above. You will be responsible for their training and development, output and quality of work, and oversee the areas they take full ownership of, such as all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing. There are also opportunities to become technology, process or media partner champions and the go to expert within the wider team. This would include knowledge sharing sessions and organising lunch and learns with key partners.
Emergency campaigns are commonplace working on international aid organisations. We have a process in place that launches campaigns within predefined template in a matter of hours. It can involve non-standard hours but drives excellent results for clients raising vital funds to make a difference to people in need.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests, with the support of your Digital Account Exec. Additionally, we work very closely with our Business Management team, who are the central point of client management across all channels. You will work with the Business Management Team on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We hold internal trainings every week in digital across a range of hard and soft skills, and we provide opportunities to attend external training with our core partners such as Google, Facebook, and the IAB.
We track all activity using the Google Stack and apply attribution modelling for most clients. For Facebook we work with 4C as a tech partner and our traders use 5 self-serve DSPs (DV360, Zeta, Avocet, TTD &, Amazon AAP). These are supplemented with wider partners on a managed service basis.
There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
The Must Haves
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, implementational/hands-on experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable insights
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Experience in running performance/direct response campaigns
- People management experience including managing upwards
The Nice-to Haves
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as MediaOcean or Prisma
- Hands-on experience in a campaign management tool (ideally Google stack)
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Attention to detail & business acumen
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables
|Task||% of Time|
| Campaign & Client Management
| Digital Development
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
- Working from home available
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye test
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- Summer working hours from May to September – leave early on a Friday at 4pm
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week