Platform Split: 30% Search – 50% Social – 20% Display
The Kite Factory mission statement is to take brands to new heights using heart, art and science. We are the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
Our digital proposition focusses on effectiveness driven by talent, data and technology. Digital specialists sit in the heart of our client hubs, helping solve business challenges through the art of audience engagement and data driven science to drive optimal campaign performance.
We are an independent performance agency with £15m of annual digital billings. In the last 18 months we have won 11 new digital clients, 10 industry awards and are one of the few agencies to make no redundancies as a result of Covid. In fact our digital headcount has grown 70%!
Your key clients would include the likes of NHS Charities Trust and Birch Hotels.
This role is a varied and cross channel one, we do not expect candidates to have in depth experience in all three and ongoing support will be provided by your Account Director for any channels you do not have extensive experience in.
This role is also very hands on with campaigns, overseeing and managing campaign builds, copywriting, keyword and targeting expansion, optimisation and overall development. This will be across all three channels.
You will produce cross channel weekly reports for all client’s campaigns, as well as the commentary containing observations, insights, and recommendations. All reporting is created using FlightDeck our online reporting system which you will be responsible for updating and maintaining on a weekly basis.
You will be line managing a Senior Digital Account Exec, who will support you in delivering the above. You will be responsible for their training and development, output and quality of work, and oversee the areas they take full ownership of including reporting and monthly invoicing. We have a working framework including a digital handbook which includes daily campaign monitoring, weekly campaign optimisations and monthly finance processes.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests, with the support of your Senior Digital Account Executive. Additionally, we work very closely with our Client Services Team, who are the central point of client management across all channels. You will work with the Client Services Team on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We provide ongoing on the job training, knowledge share sessions, department hops, external training (IAB, IPA, NABs) and partner training (Google, Squared etc). We are IPA CPD platinum accredited – only 1% of UK agencies have this.
There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business pitches. Finally, there are also opportunities to become a department champion in an area of expertise that you would like to bring to the agency. This would include knowledge sharing sessions and organising lunch and learns with key partners. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
The Must Haves
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, implementational/hands-on experience
- Advanced hands-on experience in AdWords/Microsoft Search Ads and/or Facebook Ads Manager
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable insights
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Experience in running performance/direct response campaigns
- People management experience including managing upwards
The Nice-to Haves
- Media agency experience
- Hands-on experience with bid management software and Google Campaign Manager
- Hands-on experience with complimentary technology such as Squared.io, SEMrush and Scope
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as Prisma
- Attention to detail & business acumen
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 25 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
- Free eye test
- Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial wellbeing platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
- Hybrid working policy
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week
Please get in touch with Rochelle, our HR assistant to apply.