Platform Split: 60% Social – 20% Search – 20% Display
The Kite Factory mission statement is to take brands to new heights using heart, art and science. We are the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
Our digital proposition focusses on effectiveness driven by talent, data and technology. Digital specialists sit in the heart of our client hubs, helping solve business challenges through the art of audience engagement and data driven science to drive optimal campaign performance.
We are an independent performance agency with £13m of annual digital billings. In the last 18 months we have won 11 new digital clients, 10 industry awards and are one of the few agencies to make no redundancies as a result of Covid.
The main client is UNICEF:
Working with their fundraising hub in Geneva providing strategic digital planning advice and then, through them, running campaigns across a variety of markets including Canada, Philippines and Brazil amongst others
We are UNICEF Australia’s digital agency working directly with them across all lines of business.
You will report into Simi Gill within the digital team, and work closely with Rob Watt, Managing Director – International working across paid media (PPC, social and display), creative development, site optimisation and CRM planning.
This role is directly client-facing, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests. You will work with the Managing Director on the accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
As such, you will help develop, own and deliver the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with the digital programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels. You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social campaigns, overseeing and managing the build, copywriting, optimisation and overall development. You will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth including operations such as all digital tagging and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting and monthly invoicing. There are also opportunities to become technology, process or media partner champions and the go to expert within the wider team. This would include knowledge sharing sessions and organising lunch and learns with key partners.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We provide ongoing on the job training, knowledge share sessions, department hops, external training (IAB, IPA, NABs) and partner training (Google, Facebook etc).
We produce all reporting using FlightDeck powered by Adverity technology which shows performance for all digital channels versus KPIs. We are media owner and technology agnostic but we do have core partners for different channels and measurement requirements. Our transparent model means we can plan the optimum blend of self-serve and managed service executions on all media plans.
There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
The Must Haves
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, implementational/hands-on experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads or Facebook or ideally both
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable insights
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Experience in running performance/direct response campaigns
- People management experience including managing upwards
The Nice-to Haves
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as Prisma
- Hands-on experience with tracking and tagging
- Attention to detail & business acumen
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
- Flexible Working Hours
- Core hours are 09.30 to 5.00 and 7.5 hours per day.
- Our company WFH policy is currently being formalised (likely to be 2 days a week WFH) office is currently open on an optional basis
- Other Working Hours
- 4pm Finish on a Friday
- Birthday lie-in – start work at 11.00 and Christmas half day shopping
- Wider Perks
- Free Private Health Insurance through Vitality and Life Assurance Policy
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans and free Eye Test
- 25 days holiday as standard, increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Fruit & drinks throughout the week
- Social events all organised from the Social Committee
- 2 half day events in Summer and Christmas and monthly pay day drinks
Get in touch with Alice, our Head of People to apply.