Key Channels: Social, Display & Search
The Kite Factory mission statement is to take brands to new heights using heart, art and science. We are the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
Our digital proposition focusses on effectiveness driven by talent, data and technology. Digital specialists sit in the heart of our client hubs, helping solve business challenges through the art of audience engagement and data driven science to drive optimal campaign performance.
We are an independent performance agency with £13m of annual digital billings. In the last 18 months we have won 11 new digital clients, 10 industry awards and are one of the few agencies to make no redundancies as a result of Covid.
Your key clients will include APM, Triodos & Flight Centre.
You will report into an Account Manager within the digital team, working across paid search, paid social and display. As such, you will manage the digital planning, which involves using client data and industry tools to create an insight driven strategy before liaising with internal specialists and external partners to create plans using our 70:20:10 ethos.
You will follow our agency Flightpath planning process to analyse market, audience and client to create insight strategies that inform tactical channel level executions. Working with media owners and technology partners will be a key element to driving campaign innovation
You will need to be hands on in paid search and paid social campaigns, overseeing and managing the build, copywriting, optimisation and overall development. You will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth.
You will be line managing a Digital Account Exec, who will support you with execution and implementation. You will be responsible for their training and development, output and quality of work, and oversee the areas they take full ownership of, such as digital operations, reporting, optimisation and admin.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests, with the support of your Digital Account Exec. Additionally, we work very closely with our Client Services team, who are the central point of contact across all channels. You will work with the Client Services team on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. Our head of people runs training programmes across the agency for soft skills, and we offer opportunities to attend external training with partners, industry bodies and qualification providers.
We produce all reporting using FlightDeck powered by Adverity technology which shows performance for all digital channels versus KPIs. We are media owner and technology agnostic but we do have core partners for different channels and measurement requirements. Our transparent model means we can plan the optimum blend of self-serve and managed service executions on all media plans.
There will be opportunities to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
The Must Haves
- Minimum of 2.5 years relevant, hands-on experience
- Planning for innovative challenger brands
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Ability to extract actionable insights from tools and data
- Experience embedding measurement throughout campaigns
- Hands-on implementation experience in search and social platforms
The Nice-to Haves
- Storytelling presentations for RTBs and PCAs
- People management experience including managing upwards
- Hands-on experience with planning tools such as YouGov and TGi
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as Prisma
- Hands-on experience with tagging, trafficking and reporting using the Google stack
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Constantly challenge the status quo
- Curious about new trends and technologies
- Adaptable team player with a cad do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – core hours 09.30 to 5.00 and 7.5 hours per day. Our WFH policy is currently being formalised for 2021 the office is currently open Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Working from home available
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free eye test
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- Summer working hours from May to September – leave early on a Friday at 4pm
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week