The Kite Factory mission statement is to take brands to new heights using heart, art and science. We are the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
Our Data team is growing quickly and having built fantastic foundations in our reporting suite we are now hiring a Media Automation Specialist to facilitate further automations and bulk data management for our digital clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Media Buyer who has always preferred the more technical side of their role, or for a Data Specialist who’s keen to use (and build on) their media knowledge to make significant agency-wide impact.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Digital team to support with a range of projects to improve our efficiency, rigour, and insight of both our buying and reporting. With the support of our brilliant Data team, the Media Automation Specialist will identify new opportunities within reporting (including API partners and connections), data strategy, and media automation and will play a key role in making these a reality, as well as supporting the Digital team with priority data projects such as:
- The creation and implementation of scripts within platforms such as Google and Facebook
- Feed management to support data integrations for media buying (E.g. Google Merchant Centre, business data, call tracking partners)
- Advanced tracking implementation and troubleshooting
The Media Automation Specialist will be positioned as a conduit between the Digital and Data teams, identifying opportunities for data to empower our great work and providing the knowledge required to implement solutions for our clients. The Digital team will benefit from the Media Automation Specialist’s knowledge and experience in media tracking, data partners and logistics, and automation approaches.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. Our head of people runs training programmes across the agency for soft skills, and we offer opportunities to attend external training with partners, industry bodies and qualification providers.
There will also be opportunities to get involved with the selling of additional products to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches.
The Must Haves Technical Skills
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, hands-on experience in digital media
- Scripting experience within ad buying platforms e.g. Google Ads
- Experience training junior team members in ad automation
- Knowledge of APIs using API documentation to extract data
- Basic knowledge of database structure
- Transforming & manipulating data
- Intuition to interpret and expand on briefs
Key Soft Skills
- Approachable and positive
- Communication and organisation skills to keep projects on track
- Analytical and data driven thinking
- A passion for troubleshooting and always asking ‘why?’
- Confident in proposing new ideas or alternatives
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 25 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
- Free eye test
- Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial wellbeing platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
- Hybrid working policy
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week
Please get in touch with Rochelle, our HR assistant to apply.