The Kite Factory mission statement is to take brands to new heights using heart, art and science. We are the free-thinking media agency for brands with big plans.
We have rolled out our new reporting and insight engine which we have called FlightDeck. Using Adverity technology we have created dashboards for all our clients to replace excel based reporting.
The team are now maintaining the dashboards, setting up new campaigns and onboarding new clients but we have grand plans to launch lots of new functionality and integrations. Adverity have over 400 pre-existing API connectors for easy integration and the capability to support bespoke sources of data which we want to start exploiting.
We are looking for a Senior Data Visualisation Executive to assist the Senior Data Manager in evolving FlightDeck beyond a reporting platform into an insight engine that sits at the heart of everything we do for clients. We are in the process of creating a suite of add-on dashboards that clients can pay for on an ongoing retainer alongside improving the insights from managed channels to increase organic client investment and improve client retention.
To date we have mainly utilised API connectors for core measurement platforms such as SA360, GCM and Google Analytics alongside media channels such as Facebook, Google Ads & DV360. We have identified lots of opportunities with other agency tools and platforms that could enhance the user experience. These include SEMrush, SimilarWeb, Adloox, MOAT , Squared.io & SearchConsole to name just a few but the remit also expands into offline media dashboards and applications from offline media specialists are very welcome. The role will involve both configuring the data from these sources and building out new integrated dashboards using the data.
Working with the digital, AV and client services teams you will help turn briefs into prototypes for feedback before setting live in a sprint approach. You will need to interpret opportunities and high level briefs into a user friendly solution problem solving and communicating with relevant internal and external stakeholders throughout the process.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. Our head of people runs training programmes across the agency for soft skills, and we offer opportunities to attend external training with partners, industry bodies and qualification providers.
There will be opportunities to get involved with work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients. Essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development. We require someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
The Must Have Technical Skills
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in the media industry
- Hands on experience using media insight/ planning tools
- Ability to design slick client facing reporting dashboards using data visualisation tools to tell clear and concise stories with data.
- Experience with an online data visualisation platform, ideally Adverity but could be Datorama, PowerBI, Tableau or DataStudio
- Basic knowledge of database structure
- Problem solving to use the data to create the briefed visualisation
- Intuition to interpret and expand on briefs
Key Soft Skills
- Communication and project management skills
- Experience communicating with senior clients
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Analytical and data driven thinking
- Constantly challenge the status quo
- Adaptable team player with a can do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
The Kite Factory Benefits
- 23 days holiday as standard rising in increments to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours – talk to us about it
- Free eye test
- Access to Bippit, an all-in-one financial wellbeing platform, which includes unlimited 1:1 coaching from a finance professional.
- Hybrid working policy
- Social events to include 2 half day events in the summer and Christmas, monthly pay day drinks, quarterly staff quiz – all organised through our social committee.
- Birthday lie in – start work at 11:00
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Christmas half day shopping
- Breakfast and fruit throughout the week
Please get in touch with Rochelle, our HR assistant to apply.