Senior Digital Account Exec
Platform Split: 50% Search – 25% Social – 25% Display
At The Kite Factory, we use media, content, technology and data to drive profitable growth for our clients, empowering them to do more of what matters most to their businesses. And by growing our clients’ businesses we grow our own. That’s important because it creates opportunities for our people, so they can do more of what matters most to them too.
Clients are Triodos Bank, Flight Centre, UNICEF Australia
You will report into an Account Manager within a digital team led by an Account Director, working across paid search, paid social and display within the digital team. As such, you will take full ownership of the day to day campaign build, optimisation and management across paid search and paid social. You will support the AM with managing the full digital strategy, which involves liaising with our programmatic team, as well as various media partners on planning and developing their respective channels. You will be very hands on in paid search and paid social, building the campaigns, copywriting, optimising and developing them. Alongside the Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the account/channel targets and growth. You will take full ownership of all digital tagging, trafficking and tracking for all channels for your accounts, as well as the digital reporting, monthly financing and invoicing.
This role is also client-facing, taking ownership of the digital parts of the weekly calls, monthly meetings, and day to day emails and requests. Additionally, we work very closely with our Business Management team, who are the central point of client management across all channels. You will work with the Business Management Team on your accounts to ensure we are delighting clients and continually developing our accounts and strategies, as well as integrating with wider marketing efforts.
We place a strong focus on training and development at The Kite Factory, as such we ensure all our team have a personalised development plan with clear objectives, which are reviewed and refreshed every 6 months. We hold internal trainings every week in digital across a range of hard and soft skills, and we provide opportunities to attend external training with our core partners such as Google, Facebook, and the IAB.
The Must Haves
- Minimum of 24 months relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and Facebook
- Hands-on experience with tagging and trafficking (ideally Google stack)
- Analytical skills
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills
The Nice-to Haves
- Independent agency experience
- Hands-on experience in a campaign management tool (ideally Google stack)
- Hands-on experience with finance tools such as MediaOcean or Prisma
- Attention to detail & common sense
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work well under pressure & multi task
- Proactive, entrepreneurial & problem-solving
- Adaptability, flexibility & can-do attitude
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Flexible Working Hours
- Core hours are 09.30 to 5.00 and 7.5 hours per day.
- There are options to work from between 8.30 – 5pm and 9.30 – 6.00
- Other Working Hours
- Summer working from May to September i.e. Friday early leaving at 4pm
- Birthday lie-in – start work at 11.00 and Christmas half day shopping
- Wider Perks
- Free Private Health Insurance through Vitality and Life Assurance Policy
- Contributory pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans and free Eye Test
- 23 days holiday as standard, increasing in increments to a maximum of 30 days
- Fruit throughout the week
- Social events all organised from the Social Committee
- 2 half day events in Summer and Christmas and monthly pay day drinks