Someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference!
A role for a Web Analyst. Working with the Insight team and reporting into Head of Analytics, the Web Analyst will be responsible for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and CRO. You will be working very closely with 3 different teams:
- The Digital team to provide support on GA and GTM and Campaign Manager oversee technical implementation and wider queries to ensure campaigns are effectively set up to deliver against objectives.
- Business Management team to provide insight and analysis to support media strategies.
- Clients to provide audience and channel analysis frequently delivered as bespoke Datastudio dashboards for maximum data visualisation.
The role is the only of its kind within the Insight team and as such we need a self-starter who will keep themselves up to speed with the latest platform functionality and wider market trends.
There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitches. You will work closely with client teams to identify opportunities and tailor proposals for clients, essentially you will be a team player and contribute to the wider agency’s development.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience ideally in an independent media agency
- Advanced Google Analytics understanding & qualifications
- Advanced GTM understanding
- Experience with market leading CRO tools
- Experience producing and presenting audits and proposals for all 3 key areas
- Google Datastudio
Other Sought Experience
- GMP (DCM) knowledge
- Advanced excel
- Digital media understanding
- Strong written & verbal communicator
- Proactive self-starter
Core Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Manage and lead analytics projects including new campaign/client onboarding to ensure all KPIs are tracked.
- Work closely with BM, Digital & Planning to provide analysis and insights across campaigns including recommendations
- Undertake audits of clients (& potential clients for new biz) campaigns producing decks or word documents outlining areas for improvement
- Attend client meetings to present audit findings and outline the business benefits of better implementation
- Help and lead with data visualization techniques including identifying, integrating and managing dashboard opportunities
- Show commercial thinking by productizing your services creating packages to sell to clients to hit your income targets
Internal & External Comms:
- Team Interaction – Develop relationships with the Digital team and key client account owners within the Business Management team, ensuring that they both understand what you do and how to work with you.
- Teach – Run training sessions for the Digital and BM teams on the basics of GA and the key things they need to know to be able to pull and analyse basic reports
- Case Studies & Creds – Create short decks that outline our proposition in the 3 key areas integrated with case studies that are updated as we complete more work.
- Attend industry events and advanced training to keep up to date with the latest in market functionality.
- Assist and lead with tag integration across GMP and GTM especially for more complex trigger creation and tag firing troubleshooting
- Standardise the agency approach to UTM parameters, GMP placement naming conventions & GTM tags/triggers
- Launch a CRO proposition to provide simple AB & MVT testing for our clients. This will include:
- Auditing the market to determine tech partner
- Undertake advanced level training with the partner
- Create creds and a proposition to take to clients
- Build client testing roadmaps and implement & report on tests to clients